Saturday 15 March 2014

Creating my blog

The beginning of my blogging journey

 Like I said previously I have been thinking to make this blog for a few months, thinking to make the blog was the easiest part to say the least, I came onto blogger with the help of a dear friend and fellow blogger, firstly I started by asking her what inspired her to start her blog, this lead into a conversation about blogs and what it entails and she encouraged me to start blogging.
I started by setting up my blog and I got to the stage in where I needed to chose a name and I was stuck again hmmm back with my thinking hat on... I then messaged my friend saying I didn't know what to call my blog, we discussed a few options and she suggested Gori Rani, it was perfect! Unbeknown to her I not only knew the meaning of Gori and Rani, I knew from the little Punjabi I know and have learnt, I knew that Rani was the Punjabi meaning of queen because my Punjabi mummy ji's nickname is Rani.
I then successfully posted my first post onto my blog; little did I know I would then spend the next two hours trying to figure out how to add different topic pages, eventually after the use of my perseverance and patience I finally realized that I have to add pages as a gadget!
I can't wait to be a confident blogger and I look forward to the future 

Lots of love


2 comments:

  1. Hello, welcome to the blogging world! :) Saw your blog on the desi link list. I'm an American woman married to an Indian man and we live in London. Nice to see another UK couple! Look forward to reading more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello and thank you for visiting my blog :) thats lovely to know, i know a lot of girls in married to indian men and some of which are in a long distance relationship like me, but they all are in other countries. thank you for popping by :)

      Delete