Saturday 15 March 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, Sat Sri Akal, and welcome to my life in words and pictures, I am here because of my passion and because I have a story to share with you.

 The reason I created this blog was because, I wish to use my writing as a sort of therapy to help myself, not only with the struggles I have to encounter because of the long distance relationship I am in but to help my confidence in my writing abilities. Another big factor as to why I created this blog is because I wish to inspire my readers in the way that others have inspired me, in my blog I aim to share and tell my love story and journey that I have had to embrace because of love and my long distance relationship.
 For a few months now I have wanted to start blogging, the reason I postponed this decision was that I didn't have the confidence in my writing abilities, and that it took me a while to accept the distance. Now I have adopted the attitude that it's not the ability of the way I write or how I write that matters, if I am writing from my heart and with my experience everything will fall into place. I believe that long distance relationships are by no mean a source of frustration, worries and suffering but I honestly think they are amazing, because they can work not just work but be a source of genuine love, pleasure and satisfaction. If you don't know me I suggest that you go to the about me section. 
Thank you for taking your time to read my blog, enjoy. If you need anything just contact me.

lots of love

2 comments:

  1. I find my blog to be quite therapeutic and it has helped me tremendously to look back at things I wrote years ago and reflect on them. :) Just the writing part itself really helps me get my thoughts out and to understand them better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog! Writing this blog has really helped me reflect on my life :)

      Delete